We are looking for:
A new member for our Talent Acquisition Team at Project A. “To build a top-notch product, you need a great team”. With our own department of specialists in the area of Talent Acquisition we are determined to support our portfolio companies to find the best possible team members to build, grow and sell their products or services.
What will keep you challenged?
- Searching for potential candidates based on previously defined criteria in all relevant databases
- Learning a lot about the different departments in our company in order to specify and improve searching for candidates
- Establishing the first point of contact to every candidate you reach out to with the help of an engaging and creative direct search message on different platforms such as LinkedIn and Xing
- Being responsible for the general correspondence with candidates including coordination of interviews
- Maintenance and extension of our candidate pool on a daily basis
- Collaborating closely with our Talent Acquisition Team and the departments in charge on different projects, depending on the needs: employer branding, candidates experience, data-driven recruiting, tool implementation and others
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Currently enrolled or just graduated from studies in business administration or a related field of study
- Previous experience in extra curriculum activities (other internship, volunteering projects or similar experiences)
- A high affinity towards IT topics and are eager to expand your technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, orally as well as in writing and you like to proactively engage with people
- Ambitious and persistently work for your goals
- Fluency in English
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
By starting as an intern in our TA Team you can secure your future! Why? We have a huge network - higher possibility that you find your dream job later on. Also by spending half a year with us will give you so much insight of the TA world that you would gain at a company within years.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote-friendly – Work anywhere in Germany or take advantage of our beautiful and well-equipped office at the heart of Berlin.
- Choose your tech – Macbook/Windows/Linux laptop and optional screen.
- Career growth – Access to internal workshops, knowledge sharing meetups, PAV Academy professional training opportunities, industry conferences, and other personal development possibilities.
- Subsidized products and services, including meal vouchers, German language classes, a bike leasing program, and discounts on services of our portfolio companies and various other brands.
- Wellness – 24/7 access to counselling specialists, free subscription to workplace wellbeing platform Unmind, weekly online yoga classes.
- Paid team and company events.
- Social activities – Hang out with co-workers during and after-hours (Slack or IRL, you decide), grab lunch or coffee with randomly assigned teammates, and disconnect from everything to spend quality time in outdoor activities.
- Visa application support and relocation package.
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
The most important ingredient for startups are exceptional founders.
We aim to be the best choice of partners for them
by being conviction and integrity driven investors
by providing access to operational excellence in product, growth, data and people.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.
With 32 nationalities and over 25 spoken languages, we’re confident that you’ll feel right at home. We look forward to your application.