Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-Team.
To build a top-notch product, you need a great team. With our own department of specialists in the area of Talent Acquisition we are determined to support our portfolio companies to find the best possible team members to build grow and sell their products or services.
Your role in our team of 8 Talent Acquisition Managers will be to work closely with either Project A internal or portfolio Hiring Managers and set up effective recruitment processes to fill their hiring needs. You will be exposed to different business models, company maturities and - of course - roles to fill, all the while getting unique insights into our VC investment process.
What will keep you challenged?
- Take responsibility for end-to-end recruitment projects and fill roles for Project A or our portfolio companies
- Understand the hiring needs and develop a recruitment strategy together with your Hiring Managers
- Consult our portfolio companies in different TA-related topics
- Mentor junior colleagues and bring them up to speed by sharing your best practices
- Evaluate and optimize recruiting processes and channels with the main focus on improving the overall candidate experience
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A degree in business administration, human resources or a comparable degree or commercial training in the area of human resources
- 3-4 years´ experience in the field of Talent Acquisition, ideally within a fast-paced and digital environment
- Empathy, enthusiasm, and persuasiveness - You enjoy the challenge to find and convince the ideal candidate
- Good analytical understanding and able to steer your work based on KPIs
- A knack for Knowledge Sharing and getting better everyday
- Strong communication skills in German and English
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on recently founded companies
- Working independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.