Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which is located in Stuttgart and provides an online platform where customers can connect with manufacturers in the metal industry. They combine many years of experience in metalworking with cutting-edge information technology. Their digital platform enables metalworking businesses and their customers to save costs, streamline processes, and gain a new level of efficiency and productivity.
What will keep you challenged?
- Responsibility for recruiting new employees for our various departments and ensuring the smooth running of the entire application process
- Development of new talent acquisition strategies in order to reach the candidates in an ideal way
- Developing the processes in our HR department, contact person for all topics concerning personnel recruitment
- Conveying the enthusiasm of our team when communicating with candidates
- Promoting our company culture within the team, contact person for all colleagues
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Several years of professional experience in personnel recruitment (ideally in the sheet metal and metal industry)
- Expertise to carry out the entire application process in cooperation with your professional colleagues, starting with the analysis of requirements, the creation and distribution of job advertisements, the research and contacting of suitable candidates, carrying out interviews, up to the successful recruitment.
- Ideally experience in a startup or very agile corporate environment
- Goal-oriented and focus on service-oriented processes
- Good communication and very good German and English skills
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Stuttgart office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Manufacturing as a Service industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Stuttgart
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.