Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d) - Digital Health
Human Resources · Berlin · Full-time · Mid-level
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Actively sourcing, attracting and hiring the best talent
- Creating and implementing a long-term recruiting strategy
- Pre-screening applications, conducting initial phone or skype interviews and consequently taking next steps in the recruitment process from scheduling next round of interviews to extending offers
- Communicating with candidates at every step of the recruiting process
- Supporting HR & Talent Operations in the on- and off-boarding of employees, visa assistance and general HR administration
Which traits contribute to your success?
- At least 3 to 5 years of talent acquisition experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and strategic thinking skills
- A great deal of initiative, resourcefulness and ownership comes natural
- Organized and detail-oriented operation combined with being able to multi-task and set priorities
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fast-changing work environment
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Becoming part of a highly professional and motivated team
- Gaining the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- Thanks to a high level of freedom you can quickly develop further
- Working at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.