Talent Acquisition Manager - Project A (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member for our Talent Acquisition Team at Project A. "To build a top-notch product, you need a great team". With our own department of specialists in the area of Talent Acquisition we are determined to support our portfolio companies to find the best possible team members to build, grow and sell their products or services.
What will keep you challenged?
- End-to-end recruitment and filling in roles for Project A or our portfolio companies
- Comprehending the hiring needs with your Hiring Managers
- Analysing, evaluating and optimising recruiting processes and channels with the main focus on improving the overall candidate experience
- Creative direct search of candidates on various social media channels, recruiting platforms and networking events
- Creation of position-specific job descriptions in close collaboration with the operating departments
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A degree in business administration, human resources or a comparable degree or commercial training in the area of human resources
- Several years of experience in the field of Talent Acquisition, ideally within a fast-paced and digital environment
- Energy and persuasiveness - You enjoy the challenge to find and convince the ideal candidate
- Good analytical skills and able to steer your work based on KPIs
- A knack for Knowledge Sharing and getting better every day
- Great communication skills in English; German is a big plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with us:
- Make your ideas count and shape the development of our portfolio companies - at Project A you can really make a difference in the venture capital scene
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one and profit from continuous learning and develop both personally and professionally
- Well equipped and modern office with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Become part of a highly professional and motivated team and work in an open and harmonious working atmosphere
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Gain an instant network within our Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups... the next one maybe even organized by you!
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.