Talent Acquisition Team Lead (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member for our Talent Acquisition Team at Project A. "To build a top-notch product, you need a great team". With our own department of specialists in the area of Talent Acquisition we are determined to support our portfolio companies to find the best possible team members to build, grow and sell their products or services.
What will keep you challenged?
- End-to-end recruitment and filling in senior roles for Project A or our portfolio companies
- Build and manage a powerful team of Recruiters/ Tech Recruiters and Sourcers.
- Working closely with the Project A portfolio to support building and scaling the companies
- Ensuring a high-level candidate journey by optimizing quality standards and setting up efficient and service-oriented recruiting processes
- Monitor and advance recruiting performance using meaningful KPIs and identify best practices across all talent acquisition tasks
- Leadership with strong interpersonal skills to achieve targets and to foster the development of team members with on-the-job coaching
- Trusting and professional cooperation with your lead in order to meet recruiting goals and ensure the team great cohesion
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A degree in business administration, human resources or a comparable degree or commercial training in the area of human resources
- Several years of experience in the field of recruiting, ideally within a fast-paced and digital environment
- Experience in building and leading a team
- Good analytical skills and able to steer your work based on KPIs
- A knack for Knowledge Sharing and eagerness to develop your team
- Great communication skills in English; German is a plus
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on recently founded companies
- Working independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.