About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Talent Acquisition Team Lead (m/f/d) to join our TA team and lead its recruitment strategies interim based.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on managing part of a power team as well as work closely and support Project A’s portfolio companies by fulfilling their recruitment needs.
Our Talent Acquisition team supports both our in-house operational teams and our portfolio companies. This group of dedicated experts specialises in locating, attracting, and hiring the best people to build and grow products and services.
Motivation, creativity, and openness encapsulate our values and culture. That’s why we encourage you to bring yourself to work. Join a multinational team of bright individuals and be inspired to grow, innovate, and take responsibility from the get-go.
In this role, you’ll:
- Be responsible for end-to-end recruitment and filling in senior roles for Project A or our portfolio companies
- Build and manage a powerful team of Recruiters/ Tech Recruiters and Sourcers.
- Work closely with the Project A portfolio to support building and scaling the companies
- Ensure a high-level candidate journey by optimising quality standards and setting up efficient and service-oriented recruiting processes
- Monitor and advance recruiting performance using meaningful KPIs and identify best practices across all talent acquisition tasks
- Lead with strong interpersonal skills to achieve targets and to foster the development of team members with on-the-job coaching
- Trust and professionally cooperate with your lead in order to meet recruiting goals and ensure the team great cohesion
- A degree in business administration, human resources or a comparable degree or commercial training in the area of human resources
- Several years of experience in the field of recruiting, ideally within a fast-paced and digital environment
- Ideally first experience in building and leading a team or at least in coaching
- Good analytical skills and able to steer your work based on KPIs
- A knack for Knowledge Sharing and eagerness to develop your team
- Native level of German knowledge and great communication skills in English
Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Remote-friendly – Work anywhere in Germany or take advantage of our beautiful and well-equipped office at the heart of Berlin
- Choose your tech – MacOS/Windows/Linux laptop and optional screen
- Career growth – Access to internal workshops, knowledge sharing meetups, PAV Academy professional training opportunities, industry conferences, and other personal development possibilities
- Subsidised products and services, including meal vouchers, German language classes, a bike leasing program, and discounts on services of our portfolio companies and various other brands
- Wellness – 24/7 access to counselling specialists, free subscription to workplace wellbeing platform Unmind, weekly online yoga classes
- Paid team and company events
- Social activities – Hang out with co-workers during and after-hours (Slack or IRL, you decide), grab lunch or coffee with randomly assigned teammates, and disconnect from everything to spend quality time in outdoor activities
- Visa application support and relocation package
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.
With 32 nationalities and over 25 spoken languages, we’re confident that you’ll feel right at home. We look forward to your application.