Talent Sourcer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member for our Talent Acquisition Team at Project A. “To build a top-notch product, you need a great team”. With our own department of specialists in the area of Talent Acquisition we are determined to support our portfolio companies to find the best possible team members to build, grow and sell their products or services.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for an end-to-end sourcing plan: which includes direct search, contacting candidates, organising interviews etc.
- Being an expert in the best sourcing practices
- Continuously developing yourself to achieve the best results (participating trainings, keeping an open eye for new trends, tools etc.) as well as sharing knowledge with the team
- Learning a lot about the different departments in our company in order to specify and improve searching for candidates
- Collaborating closely with recruiters and hiring managers to find the best candidates for the roles
- Being able to handle different stakeholders from different businesses
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Ideally first experience in sourcing process from search execution to successful messaging (being familiar with the usage of Linkedin Recruiter, Boolean search etc.)
- Willingness to work on a variety of positions (from junior till C-level from sales through marketing till IT etc.) which are sometimes challenging across the globe
- Being a master of engaging candidates
- Ability to handle dynamic and constantly changing environment
- A data-driven mindset
- Openness to build strong relationships with candidates, recruiters & hiring managers
- Experience in influencing the business on the philosophy, approach and best practies of candidate discovery
- Empathy and assertive communication skills
- Fluency in English, German is a big plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with us:
- Growing in an inspiring team of bright minds
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
- Stay mindful with the mental health platform Unmind (free membership)
- Mentoring network within our portfolio with 250+ participants
- Brainfood sessions with inspiring topics and paid company lunch (even remote!) & team events
- Mobile work policy Germany-wide or option to work from a modern office (with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin)
- Bike leasing option
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
The most important ingredient for startups are exceptional founders.
We aim to be the best choice of partners for them
by being conviction and integrity driven investors
by providing access to operational excellence in product, growth, data and people
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.