We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which is located in Stuttgart and provides an online platform where customers can connect with manufacturers in the metal industry. They combine many years of experience in metalworking with cutting-edge information technology.Their digital platform enables metalworking businesses and their customers to save costs, streamline processes, and gain a new level of efficiency and productivity. Our portfolio company offers 100 % remote work.
What will keep you challenged?
- Gaining deep understanding of their business and processes; building strong relationships and trust with stakeholders
- Leading, mentoring and growing a competent and empowered data team, while collaborating with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, etc. to build an intuitive and impactful Data setup
- Developing their data-driven culture - becoming the cultural ambassador for data and its importance. In light of their vision and strategy, you recognize the biggest opportunities, empower departments, and make sure decisions are data-driven across the organization
- Evolving the infrastructure - challenging, incrementing, and optimizing the current setup (Looker, BigQuery, Segment, Google Analytics/GTM) and implementing further technologies necessary to scale and evolve data in their business
- Driving growth through data - owning, developing, and running an end-to-end data process that caters to the needs of their customers and business
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 5+ years of relevant experience in data analytics or data science, with as least 2+ years of experience in leading data teams with your excellent leadership skills
- Experience with the relevant tooling, ideally with the current data stack (Looker, BigQuery, Segment, Google Analytics/GTM)
- Expert skills in data infrastructure, management, modeling, and reporting
- You also excel in data analytics and SQL
- Driven by solving complex business problems through data and analytics
- Enjoy working in a high-growth, high-pace environment while being entirely passionate for technology and the digitalization of the traditional manufacturing industry
- You challenge the status quo everyday and strive to improve our products and processes
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English
- You are well structured and able to interact with stakeholders in varied areas of the organization
Please note that we are looking for support in Europe. Eligibility to work within the EU is required.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Manufacturing as a Service industry
- The possibility to work completely remote
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!