About the Job:
We’re looking for an experienced Team Lead Data and Analytics (m/f/d) to join one of our Portfolio companies and lead its data and analytics strategies on spot or remote within Europe.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on ensuring that you build strong relationships with stakeholders, mentor and grow the data team, evolve the infrastructure and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German company focused on enabling metalwork businesses and customers to cut costs and delivery times by streamlining processes. The startup developed an innovative B2C digital platform that offers new levels of efficiency and productivity.
In this role, you’ll:
- Gain deep understanding of their business and processes
- Lead a competent and empowered data team, while collaborating with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, etc. to build an intuitive and impactful Data setup
- Develop their data-driven culture - in light of their vision and strategy, you recognize the biggest opportunities, empower departments, and make sure decisions are data-driven across the organisation
- Challenge, increment and optimise the current setup (Looker, BigQuery, Segment, Google Analytics/GTM) and implement further technologies necessary to scale and evolve data in their business
- Drive growth through data - run an end-to-end data process that caters to the needs of their customers and business
- 5+ years of relevant experience in data analytics or data science, with as least 2+ years of experience in leading data teams with your excellent leadership skills
- Experience with the relevant tooling, ideally with the current data stack (Looker, BigQuery, Segment, Google Analytics/GTM)
- Expert skills in data infrastructure, management, modelling, and reporting
- You also excel in data analytics and SQL
- Driven by solving complex business problems through data and analytics
- Enjoy working in a high-growth, high-pace environment while being entirely passionate for technology and the digitalization of the traditional manufacturing industry
- You challenge the status quo everyday and strive to improve our products and processes
- You are well structured and able to interact with stakeholders in varied areas of the organization
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English
Please note that we are looking for support in Europe. Eligibility to work within the EU is required.
Benefits and Perks:
- Make a true impact in the Manufacturing as a Service industry
- The possibility to work completely remote
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Project A is one of Europe’s leading venture capital firms, with offices in Berlin and London.
Founded in 2012 as an Operational VC, we have backed more than 100 startups across 17 countries and 15 industries, including digital health, Fintech, and mobility. Our dedicated team of 120+ professionals supports our portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales, hiring, and other business-critical services.