Team Lead Frontend – Angular (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, which is a fast-growing and very well-funded B2B startup.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being in charge of planning, building and implementing top-level frontend applications based on Angular 8 / Typescript
- Guiding a team of 7-8 frontend engineers and helping them solving technical questions
- Writing maintainable and well-tested code according to the latest best practices
- Close collaboration with other tech teams, the product team and the data scientist to develop excellent features
- Challenging others to deliver the best results possible and promoting a culture of transparency
- Angular (v2+)
- understanding of User Experience and Workflows
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Degree in Software Engineering (or a related field)
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in software development and 2 years of leading a team
- Enthusiasm for frontend systems and their on-going development
- Knowledge in Computer Science (Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns, Scaling) and strong focus on Code Quality, Robustness, Automation, Testing and Monitoring
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an operational venture capital firm that invests in early stage companies from a variety of industries such as digital health, robotics, and mobility amongst others. Our portfolio includes over 60 companies with different business models including B2C, B2B, SaaS, e-commerce and more. Within our company of over 100 professionals, over 15 teams offer their direct support to our portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales, business intelligence and many other fields. In 2020 Project A was named Germany's best VC by Business Insider magazine.