Team Lead Marketing (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, in this case a Mergers & Acquisitions platform for Small & Medium Enterprises. They are the middle ground which connects accredited buyers with owners, advisors and acquirers by using a SaaS solution.
What will keep you challenged?
- Overseeing all marketing activities across all channels, online and offline via our venture's brands
- Acting as a mentor for the venture's marketing team and determine the marketing strategy in close cooperation with the founding team
- Being responsible for guiding the topics of Performance Marketing, Content/SEO, Brand & Event Marketing, PR/Communications, Design and Business Intelligence
- Evaluating the implemented ideas by a clean success controlling
- Supporting our venture's sales team in customer acquisition through account-based marketing and the optimisation of CRM-based automations
- Being closely involved in the maintenance of strategic contacts as well as the continuous establishment and further development of existing cooperations
Which traits contribute to your success?
- University degree in economics with a focus on marketing, communications, media studies or a comparable course of study
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of marketing, preferably in a dynamic environment or start-up
- Proven track record of management experience in projects and a keen of interest in helping to build up a growing team
- A very good understanding of our portfolio company's target group, with a hands-on & proactive mentality, ready to go the "extra mile"
- Excellent analytical skills, wit the ability to quickly penetrate complex issues and reduce them to the essential factors
- Outstanding communication skills in German and English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the BERLIN office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the FinTech industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.