We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Co-defining the metrics they use to steer the company
- Leading a team and making sure they develop together and individually
- Being a sparring partner to multiple teams, but focusing especially on growth, marketing, and the executive team
- Proactively identifying opportunities
- Starting projects with business teams and communicating complex, technical topics in a way that's understandable and shows clear suggestions for the next actions
- Strong collaboration with the Data Engineers to create data products that are used by teams across the company e.g. modelling data in their Data Warehouse, setting up event tracking on the website, creating critical reports and dashboards, and building impactful automation
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in data analytics
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Operations Research, Statistics, Business or other related technical disciplines (Master's Degree is a plus)
- First leadership experience with different teams and the ambition to develop more into the role of a leader
- Excellent analytical skills (SQL + Python or R highly preferred)
- Advanced experience with Excel and website tracking (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Segment, Snowplow or similar tools)
- Experience with Alteryx is a plus
- Experience with working on strategic challenges and collaborating with management-level stakeholders
- A strong commercial mindset; you see opportunities and make sure we act on them
- Experience in a scale-up and e-commerce setting is a plus
- Strong communication skills and being able to represent your teams in front of all stakeholders
Please note that we are looking for support in the CITY office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-Commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in Rotterdam
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energised throughout the day: breakfast, lunch, and dinner are all taken care of
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Project A is one of Europe's leading venture capital firms, with offices in Berlin and London. Founded in 2012 as an Operational VC, we have backed more than 100 startups across 17 countries and 15 industries, including digital health, Fintech, and mobility. Our dedicated team of 120+ professionals supports our portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales, hiring, and other business-critical services.