About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Tech Consultant (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and be responsible for the implementation and management of the ERP projects. In your day-to-day work, you’ll work closely with other departments to create specifications to further improve the online buying experience.
Join our portfolio company: A German company focused on designing and manufacturing innovative, award-winning office furniture. Through its pioneering e-commerce platform, the company also provides custom interior design and planning solutions to hundreds of thousands of businesses.
In this role, you’ll:
- Be responsible for the planning, implementation and management of ERP projects in close collaboration with other departments
- Design, optimise and automate relevant business processes between shops, ERPs and other systems, ultimately steering the implementation in collaboration with external service providers and colleagues from the IT department
- Work closely with other departments to create specifications to further improve the online buying experience
- Support major change projects that will further transform our portfolio company, including the planning and independent implementation of major project milestones
- Constantly re-evaluate processes and tools
- Several years of professional experience as a Product Owner/System Architect/Solution Architect/Tech Consultant or Project Manager in the ERP field
- A customer centric mindset that helps you develop & improve the company’s services
- Project and process management experience in E-commerce and relevant systems (ERP, PIM, online shop etc.). Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
- Interest in continuously developing processes with your own ideas and initiatives, in a cross collaborative environment
- Commitment, initiative and creativity to bring projects to success in time and in budget
- Familiarity with Agile working methods and confident use of tools such as AzureDevOps
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in the Düsseldorf or Frankfurt am Main office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Make a significant contribution to shaping the innovative office furniture industry and thus improve the everyday working lives of other people.
- Fascinating company buildings with modern office landscapes and top digital equipment close to major cities
- Remote working policy - come to our open, design-oriented showrooms or work remotely
- Benefit from employee discounts on chic office furniture
- Feel at home in an appreciative and highly motivated team - everyone pulls together here
- Take on challenging tasks and develop yourself by taking on responsibility from day 1 - a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Develop yourself personally and professionally - for us, the development of our employees is a matter of the heart.
- Fancy a DJ and food truck? We let our creativity run free at regular team events
- Relaxation training with in-house trainers for your mental health
- Charge your e-car free of charge
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.