Tech Consultant (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member for our Project A team to be the key person between Business and Tech and support our portfolio companies in improving their use of technology and achieving business goals.
What will keep you challenged?
- Managing a variety of technology focussed projects at our portfolio companies
- Planning and independent implementation of major project milestones
- Working together with our internal Tech teams to enable Project A & our portfolio companies growing their technical capabilities
- Evaluating different technology decisions, deriving recommendations and start working hands-on on solutions
- Collaborating closely in interdisciplinary teams and with Head of Tech Consulting & our CTO
- Seeing both sides of companies, supporting Startups & SMEs and learning about their problems and solving their challenges
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Educational or professional background in Business Administration, Economics, Software Engineering or Product Management
- A keen interest in IT and business processes and have first relevant working experiences in a consultancy, tech startup or a similar environment
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, prioritization, organizational and problem solving skills
- You feel comfortable preparing and presenting your work results in a high quality and professional way
- Excellent German and English proficiency
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with us:
- Make your ideas count and shape the development of our portfolio companies - at Project A you can really make a difference in the venture capital scene
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one and profit from continuous learning and develop both personally and professionally
- Well equipped and modern office with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Become part of a highly professional and motivated team and work in an open and harmonious working atmosphere
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Gain an instant network within our Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups... the next one maybe even organized by you!
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.