About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Tech Consultant (m/f/d) to join the Project A team and support our portfolio companies in improving their tech strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on improving their use of technology in order to achieve their business goals.
The Tech Consulting team includes technology-oriented generalists: They support portfolio companies in Buy vs. Build decisions, software implementation, and process optimisation. Our skilled consultants can serve as interim project leads, helping startups pick the right system and partner and ensure the job is done on time, on budget, and without compromising quality.
Motivation, creativity, and openness encapsulate our values and culture. That’s why we encourage you to bring yourself to work. Join a multinational team of bright individuals and be inspired to grow, innovate, and take responsibility from the get-go.
In this role, you’ll:
- Manage a variety of tech focused projects across our portfolio (early stage to Private Equity Co-Investments)
- Plan project road maps and establish milestones
- Work together with our internal Tech teams to enable Project A & our portfolio companies to establish and grow their technical capabilities
- Evaluate different tech decisions, drive recommendations and start working hands-on on solutions
- Collaborate closely in interdisciplinary teams and with our Head of Tech Consulting & our CTO
- A professional background in Business Administration, Economics, Software Engineering or Product Management
- Professional experience for the Junior position is a plus
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience is required for the mid-level position
- Keen interest in Tech and business processes and have first relevant working experiences in a consultancy, tech startup or a similar environment
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, prioritisation, organisational and problem solving skills
- You are comfortable in preparing and presenting your work in a high quality and professional way
- Excellent German and English proficiency
Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Remote-friendly – Work anywhere in Germany or take advantage of our beautiful and well-equipped office at the heart of Berlin
- Choose your tech – MacOS/Windows/Linux laptop and optional screen
- Career growth – Access to internal workshops, knowledge sharing meetups, PAV Academy professional training opportunities, industry conferences, and other personal development possibilities
- Subsidised products and services, including meal vouchers, language classes, a bike leasing program, and discounts on services of our portfolio companies and various other brands
- Wellness – 24/7 access to counselling specialists, free subscription to workplace wellbeing platform Unmind, weekly online yoga classes.
- Paid team and company events
- Social activities – Hang out with co-workers during and after-hours (Slack or IRL, you decide), grab lunch or coffee with randomly assigned teammates, and disconnect from everything to spend quality time in outdoor activities
- Visa application support and relocation package
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.
With 32 nationalities and over 25 spoken languages, we’re confident that you’ll feel right at home. We look forward to your application.