Tech Lead PHP (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies: our multi channel retailer is revolutionizing the online purchase of car parts for professionals and hobbyists by offering a wide range of products and "on-the-spot" support in several chain stores and workshops.
What will keep you challenged?
- Conception, development and implementation of sophisticated software projects and transformation of your ideas into clean and testable code
- Working on a micro service architecture running a multi sales channel, multilingual, multi country e-commerce platform
- Selection of appropriate software technologies and development of innovative and economical overall solutions and architectures in an agile team
- Working KPI-driven on testing your software components, optimising performance and finding sustainable measures for high user satisfaction
- Consideration for security, speed and privacy issues
Some technologies you will be working with:
- PHP 7
- Symfony 3 &4
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Several years of experience with modern PHP development and relational databases (e.g. Postgres, MySQL)
- Confident handling of architectural concepts and design patterns, good knowledge of different technologies
- Quality-conscious and flexible way of working
- Analytical and goal-oriented way of thinking, as well as a good understanding of customer needs
- Interest in thinking outside the box
- A hands-on mentality
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-Commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Take advantage of employee discount opportunities, company benefits, pension schemes, and partner programs
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.