About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Tech Lead Software Engineering (C++/Qt/QML) (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and lead the software operations.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on driving the product forward from the technical point of view and get the opportunity to contribute hands-on to various technical projects.
Join our portfolio company: A MedTech company focused on developing high-tech dental products.
In this role, you’ll:
- Be the Tech-Lead of a small and highly specialised team of C++/Qt/QML software developers
- Further develop and create the architectural design of software assets
- Lead software operations using agile methodologies
- Maintain a high level of quality in the process
- Develop requirements for B2B customers within the dental industry
- Define and track the development goals in cooperation with internal and external developers
- Strong C++ software architecture and development background (C++/Qt/QML)
- Experience in technical leadership and management of software development teams
- Experience in establishing and managing software development operations (CI/CD) and agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Experience in 3D computer vision, SLAM and medical software development is an advantage
- Fluency in English
Please note that we are looking for support in the Munich office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Startup spirit paired with the benefits of a well-funded and established company
- Flat hierarchies, quick decisions, a direct and major impact on the product
- The opportunity to grow professionally, directly interfacing with the company founders/creators
- Flexible working conditions, a friendly and beautiful work environment
- Meaningful equity. This is a rare opportunity to earn a significant stake in a company on track for success - with a highly attractive upside
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.