We are looking for:
A new member for our Project A team to be the key person between Business and Tech and support our portfolio companies in improving their use of technology and achieving business goals.
What will keep you challenged?
- Managing a variety of technology focussed projects at our portfolio companies with a focus on implementing & improving ERPs across our portfolio (early stage to Private Equity Co-Investments)
- Planning and independent implementation of major project milestones
- Working together with our internal Tech teams as well as our portfolio companies to make sure ERP-projects are successfully managed & set up
- Evaluating different technology decisions, deriving recommendations and start working hands-on on solutions
- Collaborating closely in interdisciplinary teams and with our Head of Tech Consulting & our CTO
- Seeing both sides of companies, supporting Startups & SMEs and learning about their problems and solving their challenges
- Implementing new processes, analyzing and improving existing processes by being the interface between users and implementation partners
- Aligning user acceptance testing with the stakeholders and ensuring that there is a sign off on the finished product
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Educational or professional background in Business Administration, Economics, Software Engineering or Product Management
- Profound e-commerce and ERP knowledge
- A keen interest in IT and business processes and have first relevant working experiences in a consultancy, tech startup or a similar environment
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, prioritization, organizational and problem solving skills
- You feel comfortable preparing and presenting your work results in a high quality and professional way
- Excellent German and English proficiency
Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote-friendly – Work anywhere in Germany or take advantage of our beautiful and well-equipped office at the heart of Berlin
- Choose your tech – MacOS/Windows/Linux laptop and optional screen
- Career growth – Access to internal workshops, knowledge sharing meetups, PAV Academy professional training opportunities, industry conferences, and other personal development possibilities
- Subsidised products and services, including meal vouchers, German language classes, a bike leasing program, and discounts on services of our portfolio companies and various other brands
- Wellness – 24/7 access to counselling specialists, free subscription to workplace wellbeing platform Unmind, weekly online yoga classes
- Paid team and company events
- Social activities – Hang out with co-workers during and after-hours (Slack or IRL, you decide), grab lunch or coffee with randomly assigned teammates, and disconnect from everything to spend quality time in outdoor activities
- Visa application support and relocation package
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.
With 32 nationalities and over 25 spoken languages, we’re confident that you’ll feel right at home. We look forward to your application.