Technical Support Specialist (m/f/d)
Customer Service · Vienna · Full-time · Mid-level
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Ongoing responsibility of the technical support at our portfolio company
- Providing 1st & 2nd level support to the technical team of our portfolio company
- Providing timely solutions to the client requests of our portfolio company
- Achieving a successful implementation of the technology of our portfolio company together with their customers
- Dispatching complex technical support requests to the development team of our portfolio company
- Constantly striving to identify and implement improvements to technologies, processes, and methodologies that our portfolio company uses
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 2+ years of professional experience in the technical support or related areas
- Degree in a technical area like computer science, engineering or any similar areas
- Assessing issues in a timely manner to meet deadlines
- A logical and analytical approach to problem-solving
- Fluency in English and German language
- Excellent listening and enquiring skills to be able to understand issues when explained by someone without technical knowledge
- Proactive attitude with the ability to adapt to change and learn quickly
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the B2B SaaS industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Vienna
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.