UI/UX Designer (m/f/d)
Design · Vienna · Full-time · Mid-level
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Contributing in the making and maintaining of our Design System
- Designing UI at a multi-level scale: from the guidelines, components, templates and micro-interactions for different products in the company
- Taking user insights and translating them to UI needs
- Constantly improving UIs based on user insights, data, and best practices
- Keeping up-to-date UI documentation and QA for every release
- Working closely with the UX team to accomplish the above mentioned
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Experience with and sensitivity to the visual quality of the GUI.
- Strong knowledge of different types of wireframing and prototyping in different levels of fidelity
- Openness to new knowledge and initiative
- Knowledge in design of cross-platform alignment
- Knowledge and understanding of any coding language is of advantage
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the B2B SaaS industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Vienna
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.