You are looking for:
A specific role that is not currently advertised on our career page.
Before you apply to unsolicited:
Please first check our career page for the job you are looking for. Your chances automatically become higher when you apply directly to a specific role after you have read the job description and considered the tasks and skills necessary.
How it works:
We have the possibility to connect you with jobs at Project A and with our portfolio companies. This includes opportunities in different industries, departments, seniority levels, language requirements, and cities. We have found that providing us with the information below leads to the most success when it comes to matching you with the perfect opportunity.
Tell us what skills contribute to your success:
- Experience in any of the following areas: Business Development, Business Intelligence, Customer Service, Data Engineering, Engineering, Finance, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Marketing, Operations, Sales, and or System Administration
- Professionally fluent languages - languages you are able to work in/have worked in
- Seniority level that you are looking for: working student, intern, junior, mid-level, senior, lead/head of, C-Level
- Industries you have already worked in or would like to work in such as: FinTech, Mobility, PropTech, Travel, E-Commerce, Retail, Digital Health, Marketplaces, Manufacturing as a Service, and or Robotics
- Location and if/where you are willing to relocate for your dream job
- Salary expectations
Benefits and Perks:
- Making a true impact on newly founded, young companies, or helping digitise mid-size companies
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of exciting cities
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Being connected with the Project A family with the possibility to join in events, and networks
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.
With 32 nationalities and over 25 spoken languages, we’re confident that you’ll feel right at home. We look forward to your application.