About the Job
We're looking for an experienced Growth VP (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and ensure its growth in the US strategies. In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on ensuring the launch and subsequent growth of our portfolio company's platform in the US.
Join our portfolio company: A German EdTech company focused on enabling students to access a wide range of digital learning materials and communicate via its platform. The fast-growing startup is active in several European countries, serving millions of students.
In this role, you’ll:
- Test out various hypotheses and breathe our venture's users first mentality
- Act as the spokesperson, fostering relationships with collaborators, and as our venture’s key representative in matters as required
- Support EU functional teams with accountability for the growth of the business in the territory
- Build strong collaboration with all functional teams to ensure alignment & deliver the best possible experience for our venture's customers
- Decide what key positions to hire in the US to support you
- Proven strong experience as a strategist in launching a consumer business in a new market from scratch
- Experienced & inspiring leader who is capable of operating across functional lines, influencing a wide range of stakeholders
- A good understanding of the educational system in the US, the differences between the states, and significant milestones like exams, etc.
- Analytical mindset & hands-on strategist who will develop, build and leverage a holistic understanding of the local users & the business
- Great communication and written skills in English
Please note that we are looking for support in the US office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the US is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Make a true impact in the Ed-tech Industry
- Possibility for working completely remotely to balance your work and private life
- Transparent culture and flat hierarchy where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an amazing team with dynamic, young, and motivated professionals
- Opportunity to grow with the team and the company
- Have a crucial impact on the accessibility of education for all
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.