UX/ UI Designer & Researcher (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member for one of our portfolio companies that offers data-driven price automation for e-commerce. They have a strong and complementary founding team that already brought on board the business side and a great technical mind.
What will keep you challenged?
- Actively shaping the UX/UI design for our portfolio company’s innovative B2B SaaS product
- Communicating with customers, understanding their needs and translating them into visuals
- Developing mockups, prototypes and screen designs for the B2B SaaS product
- Integrating your own research insights into our portfolio company’s products
- Being responsible for establishing design guidelines and best practices
- Having the opportunity to take an active part in building up the new company
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Several years of work experience designing software products
- Proficiency in the use of standard design tools (e.g. Figma) and knowledge of HTML/ CSS
- Solid agile product development experience
- Familiarity with the creation of wireframes, mockups and interactive prototypes
- Skilled at understanding customer needs and turning them into excellent user experiences in a well organized and collaborative process
- Inclined to working in a software development team with willingness to lead workshops
- Strong team spirit and good communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in a data-driven company
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Enjoy the opportunity to pursue steep career development during the company's exciting launch phase
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues
- Cozy office in Berlin with free coffee, beverages, fruits and snacks
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.