UX/UI Designer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies who have set themselves the goal of revolutionizing the healthcare industry. Since the very beginning the company has been committed to providing customers with a platform that enables them to find the best medical care for themselves all over the world.
What will keep you challenged?
- Driving the company's overall design and brand vision and creating magical moments for users by translating complex ideas and requirements into a product that feels intuitive and easy-to-use
- Full ownership of UI/UX design and ensuring a smooth design process of new features from conception to launch
- Conducting UX research and creating user flows, wireframes, UI mock-ups and prototypes as well as pixel-perfect designs and supporting our engineers throughout the development process
- Working in a cross-functional team with Product Managers, Frontend Engineers and the Marketing team to constantly improve user experience
Which traits contribute to your success?
- University degree in a design-related field
- 4+ years of professional experience in customer-facing digital product design
- Kick-ass visual design sense, including an eye for composition, typography and use of colour
- Strong knowledge of standard UI/UX principles and common design tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma and Adobe)
- Good people-skills in order to embrace feedback and translate ideas and goals into intuitive, accessible and compelling design rationales that ensure an engaging customer journey
- Fluency in English - any other language is a plus
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Digital Health industry where you have the opportunity to help change people’s lives
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- A true “no politics, no bullshit” mentality with fast decision making processes and fast outcomes
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events, off-sites, and weekly after work drinks at the office
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.