About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Venture Development Intern (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and support its venture development strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on driving the product forward and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German company focused on connecting online shoppers with product experts via its app. The innovative startup helps bridge the gap between offline retail experience and online e-commerce.
In this role, you’ll:
- Add to the versatility of the projects
- Work intensively and independently with customers as well as with other teams internally, to actively drive the product forward
- Do functional work with the co-founders, product developer and commercial team on ad hoc projects
- Have the unique opportunity to shape processes in a fast growing company
- Currently studying or successfully completed studies from a top university
- Ideally practical working experience in consulting, start-ups, tech companies or business development
- Skilled in MS Office and enjoy working with new software
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a keen interest in start-ups and technology
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented work manner
- Ability to quickly grasp problems and find solutions, and good communication skills.
- Fluency in English and German language skills are preferred
Please note that we’re looking for support in the Munich office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work in the EU is required.
Benefits and Perks
- Make a true impact in the Marketplace & E-Commerce industry by joining a highly innovative and disruptive technology company
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Munich
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Enjoy the opportunity to pursue steep career development during the company's exciting launch phase
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application