Venture Development Intern/ Working Student (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our Munich based portfolio companies which provides a meeting place for shoppers and product experts. They aim to bridge the gap between the offline and online retail world by bringing the kind of curated, face-to-face advice from the offline world to the E-Commerce sphere.
What will keep you challenged?
- Adding to the versatility of the projects within our business development team
- Working intensively and independently with our customers, as well as with other teams internally, to actively drive the product forward
- Doing cross-functionally work with our co-founders, product developer and commercial team on ad hoc projects
- Having the unique opportunity to shape processes in a fast growing company.
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Currently studying or successfully completed studies from a top university
- Practical working experience in consulting, start-ups, tech companies or business development
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with a keen interest in start-ups and technology
- Skilled in MS Office and enjoy working with new software
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented work manner
- Ability to quickly grasp problems and find solutions, and good communication skills.
- Fluency in English and German language skills are preferred
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Munich office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Marketplace & E-Commerce industry by joining a highly innovative and disruptive technology company
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Munich
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Enjoy the opportunity to pursue steep career development during the company's exciting launch phase
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.