About the Job
We are looking for an experienced Venture Developer Manager (m/f/d) with focus on expansion to join the dynamic team at one of our portfolio companies.
In your day-to-day work, you'll focus on go-to-market product category and collaborate with supply chain and logistic teams closely and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: Founded in 2021 with its HQ in Berlin/Germany, the company runs a trailblazing marketplace that redefines one of the largest supply chains on earth. The company’s mission is to unlock the vast potential of cross-border supply for the Western Market by providing global access to high-quality products through their innovative platform. Since the launch in January 2022, the firm has operated discreetly with no public profile or media coverage while it has already successfully served hundreds of companies.
In this role, you’ll:
- Identify new product categories and coordinate the launches across our Western European markets
- Own the go-to-market per product category and design the sales playbook for these product categories
- Utilize your excellent analytical skills to unlock growth potential across these product categories and integrate them into the portfolio
- Collaborate with the supply chain and logistics team on improving the flow of goods and efficient planning of our inventory
- Build a team around yourself (ideally 3-5 FTEs) and bring Expansion at scale within the next 12 months
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field of study
- Experience in a fast-paced environment (e.g. consulting, finance, startups, business development, or e-commerce)
- Eagerness to identify uncommon solutions, even if something seems impossible at first
- Willingness to develop creative as well as analytical approaches, that help the business thrive and reshape the customer experience we provide
- Business proficiency in German and English language, the command of other languages is considered a plus
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Fulfil a role with entrepreneurial freedom and take a pre-validated business model to the next level
- Join an experienced Founder Team of serial and second time founders (female/male)
- Attractive based, bonus and incentive program- participate in the company's upside
- Collaborate with top tier investors such as Project A Ventures and Angels (inc. various unicorn founders) as well as some of the best market experts
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.