Vertriebscontroller / Sales Controller (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which creates and distributes high-quality consumer health products and brands for drugstores, supermarkets and online marketplaces. The team has increased their turnover immensely over the last years and is now striving for further digitalization and international expansion.
What will keep you challenged?
- Supporting sales management and KAMs in defining customer-specific sales and earnings targets (incl. simulations/evaluation of customer conditions and WKZ)
- Creating and standardizing pricing calculations in the context of distribution expansion
- Introducing new product developments and new customer acquisition
- Developing further the existing condition systems, sales KPIs and pricing guidelines
- Monitoring of compliance by the sales teams
- Identifying profit improvement and cost reduction potentials
- Supporting in the selection and introduction of new IT systems and controlling tools
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Degree in business studies or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in the retail/FMCG environment
- Solid experience in pricing & trade term management
- Good strategic understanding
- Very high result orientation
- High analytical competence, data-driven mindset
- Strong communication skills, team player with high customer orientation
- High competence in building networks and relationship structures (very close interaction with key account managers)
- German language on a native level and fluent English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Frankfurt am Main office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the consumer healthcare industry
- Well equipped and modern office in Frankfurt am Main (Rhein/Main area)
- Contribution to your ÖPNV-Ticket
- 30 days of holidays per year
- Enjoying a dog friendly office
- 20% contribution to the company’s pension scheme
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.