We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which creates and distributes high-quality consumer health products, natural cosmetics and brands for drugstores, supermarkets and online marketplaces. The team has increased their turnover immensely over the last years and is now striving for further digitalization and international expansion.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being an active business partner and consultant for both the Sales team and the management, as well as being responsible for controlling functions for Sales
- Reviewing and controlling product turnover and stock balance according to rolling forecast and budget planning
- Conducting market analyses relative to both customer base and product profitability
- Suggesting further development of the sales strategy based on the acquired data
- Supporting the Sales team in accomplishing their yearly goals and carrying out price adjustment processes
- Further developing the existing quotation systems, sales KPIs and pricing guidelines; monitoring their observance within the Sales team
- Preparing the monthly Sales & Operations Planning Meetings with distributors
- Implementing and further optimizing the existing sales controlling processes and tools
- Managing pricing agreements and discounts, as well as verifying selling prices in the ERP system
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed studies in Business Administration,preferably with a focus on controlling/ finance
- Previous working experience in controlling or sales, ideally in OTC, retail or FMCG
- Hands-on mentality, as well as ability to work independently and in a structured manner
- Strong analytical skills and high affinity for numbers
- Team-oriented personality and exceptional communication skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken German and English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with financial systems and ERP systems (ideally MS Dynamics,) as well as BI tools
Please note that we are looking for support in the Frankfurt office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the consumer healthcare industry
- Working in an internationally expanding company in an exciting environment
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Benefitting from professional and personal development opportunities, as well as company pension subsidies and health management
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!