Vice President Marketing - B2B (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, a Vienna based tech startup which has created a market-leading scanning solution in the B2B sphere. Our portfolio company supports huge clients like Porsche, Canon, national governments and the United Nations.
What will keep you challenged?
- Executing the brand strategy and developing holistic marketing strategies across customer tiers, markets and industries, while developing international go-to-market plans
- Contributing to Sales Targets by delivering high-quality leads that convert into sales opportunities
- Developing and executing multi-channel integrated campaigns that leverage digital, email, events, partners, and sales channels
- Leading, managing and mentoring direct reports in Content and Performance and support departments in Product and Partner Marketing
- Building a strong Product Marketing department
- Using data to track and analyze campaign and channel performance to drive continued process improvements
- Managing the integrated acquisition plan, budgets and forecast across all disciplines
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Experience in building and scaling Enterprise Software Marketing organizations across various marketing disciplines preferably also within new markets
- Experience and knowledge in Enterprise B2B Software Marketing
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Excellent, clear communication skills
- Ability to identify, quantify, prioritize and execute opportunities to test new and emerging channels
- Strong operational, people and management skills throughout your career
- Excellent English and German skills
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the business software industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Vienna
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.