Vice President Product / Chief Product Officer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Building and leading a world-class team of product managers and the UX/UI design team
- Deeply understanding the market, customer personas, their process and pain-points, and representing the voice of our portfolio company’s team
- Working with our portfolio company’s team and stakeholders to define and prioritise the product roadmap, considering both user needs and internal requests
- Owning and communicating the product strategy across the company and to external Stakeholders
- Building a customer-centric but data-driven culture of user research, experimentation and analytics in the team
- Partnering with Engineering to deliver fast using agile methodology
- Working with Marketing and Sales to launch new features, activate users and drive engagement
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 8+ years of experience in product management with track-record of delivering incredible product experiences, preferably in high-growth B2B/B2B2C businesses
- Domain: SaaS products, ideally with complex backend integrations and workflows, and travel experience would also be ideal
- A strategic leader with proven ability to translate business goals to product strategy and tactical plans
- An obsession with the user and strong empathy to interpret and understand their needs and nuances
- Being able to make data-driven decisions and build an organisation based on setting ambitious but achievable KPIs and long-term goals
- Experience in hiring and leading a team of high-performing product managers successfully, and creating a team culture that has a sense of purpose and urgency
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate to the product team, wider organisation, board and investors
- A self-starter with a natural sense of urgency that thrives in entrepreneurial, fast-moving, cross-functional organisations
- Experience that has driven an understanding of technical concepts and complexity
- Being a hands-on team player who understands the importance of relationships and collaboration
- Being an inspiring leader with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Possessing the entrepreneurial spirit, resilience and tenacity to achieve goals and objectives in a high growth/fast paced environment
- Language: English is a must have. German is a plus.
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an operational venture capital firm that invests in early stage companies from a variety of industries such as digital health, robotics, and mobility amongst others. Our portfolio includes over 60 companies with different business models including B2C, B2B, SaaS, e-commerce and more. Within our company of over 100 professionals, over 15 teams offer their direct support to our portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales, business intelligence and many other fields. In 2020 Project A was named Germany's best VC by Business Insider magazine.