Vice President Sales (m/f/d)
Sales · Berlin · Full-time · C-Level/VP/Director
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Leading a sales department of currently 15 people (estimated to grow up to 30 in a year)
- Having a part in growing and hiring additional members of your team
- Building sales strategies with an understanding of the market and customers’ needs and expectations
- Executing the targeting strategy in a data-driven way
- Managing and building a successful sales funnel
- Being a part of the management team and having a voice in strategic decisions within the company
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Masters degree in Business Administration, Economics, Management or similar
- 6+ years of work experience in a bigger fast-growing startup or a high-performance work environment - strategy consulting, investment banking or (strategic) sales
- Confidence working independently in a structured way
- Strong analytical skills and being a fan of a data-driven approach
- Being a great team player and mentor with strong communication skills
- 3+ years of line management experience
- Fluency in German and English, another language is a plus
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Excel & Powerpoint)
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin with access to a great network of entrepreneurs
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparency with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.