Vice President Sales (m/f/d) - Retail
Sales · Berlin · Full-time · C-Level/VP/Director
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Develop and drive the company’s wholesale strategy based on the company’s overall business strategy, with a highly analytical and numbers-driven approach
- Lead and scale a strong sales organization, currently consisting of 7 people
- Drive growth and take over responsibility for customer acquisition and business expansion with existing clients with full sales budget responsibility
- Work in close cooperation Management on overall growth strategy, internationalization and further development of the wholesale business
- Motivate your team to achieve top performance
- Provide product and sales input to help direct future product development
- Ensure POS and all marketing execution for wholesale
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successful completion of your studies in economics or related fields with top-in-class results
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a senior leadership role in sales, experience in startups; international e-commerce, and DTC brand experience is a plus
- Outstanding analytical and organizational skills
- Proven strong leadership capabilities to build up sales organization
- Track record in establishing procedures, implementing key sales initiatives and executing processes
- Strong sales knowledge, ideally, already first experience with Sales CRM tools
- You love data, and have strong analytical, strategic, and problem solving skills
- You are an excellent team player, results-oriented and like to take the initiative
- Fluency in German and English are a must
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in shaping a fast-growing industry and be a part of shaping the future of TravelTech on an international level
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin right off the Spree
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Open collaborative company culture including strategy sessions and celebrations
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.