About the Job
We’re looking for an experienced VP Digital Transformation (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and build up its digital unit.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on ensuring business processes are continuously digitised and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German company focused on accelerating the transition to renewable energy through solar systems. The fast-growing business aims to become the market leader in the solar industry, providing customers a full range of services: From digital solar solution configuration to online sales of components and installation of complete solar solutions.
In this role, you’ll:
- Build up and lead the digital team, consisting of product managers, designers, data analysts and engineers, and thereby shape the digital transformation of the company
- Drive an ongoing change management process to transform this company into a digital leader in the solar installation and wholesale market
- Develop new value-adding products and services for customers
- Work with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and dependencies
- Work closely with the leadership team to report on key risks and opportunities
- Develop and communicate strategic recommendations about the best way forward at regular intervals
- 5+ years of experience leading digital transformation/innovation projects, or in an operational leadership role, preferably in somewhat established companies in the B2B space
- A track record of successfully leading multiple large-scale projects and teams in a complex and dynamic environment
- A strong desire and proven ability to make things happen across various teams
- Experience in driving cross-functional change in organisations
- Strong problem-identification and problem solving abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong technical foundation including front end web and mobile applications as well as ERP backbone
- Experience in ERP for e-commerce and retail/ wholesale and/or digitisation of installation businesses is a plus
- Familiarity with solar, energy storage or home construction is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Make a true impact in the renewable energy market through solar solutions
- Work on a fast growing project in one of the most exciting markets
- Get challenged and develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Become part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.