VP Engineering (m/f/d)
Engineering · Hamburg · Full-time · C-Level/VP/Director
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Scale up our portfolio company on an organisational and platform level in close cooperation with the management
- Define technical vision for your team and the company
- Provide technical leadership to build, develop and scale the platform that empowers real estate agents, buyers and sellers
- Be a domain expert on real estate technology and an empathetic partner to our Business Units and other stakeholders
- Inspire, recruit and mentor a team of high performing tech talent
- Relentlessly think and act from the user’s perspective to create industry-leading digital experiences that have an impact
- Docker, Google Cloud, Kubernetes
- Python, Django, Django REST Framework
- ES6, React, Typescript, Node.js
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Build up experience in leading and scaling up new businesses in a tech environment
- Proven track record of leading tech organizations (5+ years experience), ideally experience in the German prop tech market
- Extensive experience in web/mobile software development, ability to go deep into the technical realm to help decide on e.g. technology directions
- University degree in computer science or alike, preferably from a top university
- Proven success in working with product-, marketing-, business-, and operations divisions
- Flexible mindset, result-oriented working style and determination to have a successful career in an entrepreneurial environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passionate personality
- Strong communication skills in English and German
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Prop Tech industry and take the chance to build a company from scratch
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Hamburg
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
- 27 days of paid vacation
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.