VP Engineering (m/f/d) - Digitalization
We are looking for:
A Vice President of Engineering for one of our portfolio companies, to lead the engineering capabilities and help to implement a digital business model.
What will keep you challenged?
- Building and growing our portfolio company’s inhouse tech team for a digital business model (platform and eCommerce)
- Building and mentoring the inhouse tech team by driving engineering quality and excellence while also building a productive engineering culture
- Advocating and advancing modern, agile software development practices
- Adopting state-of-the-art software engineering algorithms, infrastructure, and system design in order to build world-class applications for our portfolio company
- Overseeing the engineering organization, including technical strategy, architecture, best practices and technology stack
- Applying pragmatic solutions, finding the right tradeoffs and seeking to reduce complexity to help teams deliver and increase the impact on the organization
- Creating a healthy culture of collaboration and inclusion for people to fulfill their potential and, aligning your leadership with company values
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Proven leadership skills with smaller and bigger teams, experience with remote teams and working in collaboration with agencies
- Strong understanding of team structures and behaviours, culture approaches and recruiting processes
- Expertise with the modern development lifecycle from ticket prioritization, to CI/CD processes and production monitoring
- Experience in developing and running platform and eCommerce applications
- A hands-on, pragmatic and professional mindset
- Familiarity with modern frontend stacks, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker and Infrastructure as Code, as well as prior experience in budgeting and planning are a plus
- Experience with monitoring and gathering metrics of web applications
- A data-driven approach
- Very strong communication skills in English and German
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the digitalization process of our portfolio company
- Well equipped and modern office
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.