We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies in the SaaS industry. Our Venture provides the largest proprietary flexible workspace data set globally. Their mission is simple: to accelerate the world’s transition to the next generation of workspace.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being part of the company leadership team by leading the Product Management team
- Structuring the organisation and recruiting for the Product Management team
- Implementing processes, engagement / performance measurements and setting up internal tooling
- Taking product requests from within the business
- Frequent interaction with customers to validate prototypes
- Reviewing UX / UI designs and prototypes for planned development
- Grooming backlog and aligning with the VP Engineering for sprint planning
- Preparing internal and external release collateral and presentations for upcoming features
- Confirming product QA and green lighting the shipping to production
- Market research and trend discovery for strategic product directions and ideas for 3 key ares: supply, demand and software services
- Agile / Kanban
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Top performer in your current business and passionate about having a strong social impact mission
- 2 + years professional experience in Product Management, ideally in a leadership role
- Ideally, a desire to build your public facing profile with reference to industry leadership and public speaking
- A logical, curious and visionary mindset while being kind and courteous
- Confident and effective communicator in English
Please note that we are looking for support in the London office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the UK is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Attractive salary package
- Work with our Ventures delighted customers, recognized as some of the most powerful global players in the market
- State of the art technology
- Develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Hybrid working policy, based around central London HQ
- Be part of a professional network within the Project A family, with access to regular events, knowledge sharing and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company’s success story?
We look forward to your application.