We are looking for:
A new team member for our latest portfolio company (Procure/Fin-Tech) that helps a trillion-dollar industry to overcome the shortage of materials and resources. The company is still under wraps. Founded in 2021, it works with big industry brands, closed various funding rounds, and is supported by European top-tier VCs, Unicorn founders, and industry experts. Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, led by an international, intercultural team of serial founders (female/male) and experienced executives.
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing and optimizing our manufacturing network across international markets
- Selecting vendor and leading supplier negotiations across categories
- Leading 3PL development projects across geographies
- Finding and implementing cost reduction opportunities by leveraging volumes and by improving processes from sourcing to manufacturing
- Defining and implementing best-in-class practices within the purchasing organization
- Maintaining and improving business relationships with key manufacturers
- Leading a small category management team in Berlin and a growing global landscape of buyers with 7+ direct reports
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Willingness to complete a management team (founders + executives) in its early days
- Master’s degree from top-tier university, preferably in business or supply-chain management
- At least 3 years of strategic procurement experience as a consultant in ideally building material markets or alternatively in automotive, fashion and electronics
- Strong communication skills and the ability to thrive in flexible team structures
- Proven track-record of successful complex negotiations with external stakeholders
- An entrepreneurial mindset to take the initiative, work independently and lead by example
- Data driven and analytical mindset
- Excellent command of the German and English language is a must. Additional languages (especially Eastern European languages, Mandarin, Hindi) are a plus
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Fulfill a role with entrepreneurial freedom and take a pre-validated business model to the next level while joining an experienced founding team of serial entrepreneurs (female/male)
- Attractive compensation package, including stock options
- Collaboration with top tier investors and angles (incl. various unicorn founders) as well as leading market experts
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin
Apply below and become a part of our success story!