Working Student - Communications and Content in Recruiting (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member for our Talent Acquisition Team at Project A. "To build a top-notch product, you need a great team". With our own department of specialists in the area of Talent Acquisition we are determined to support our portfolio companies to find the best possible team members to build, grow and sell their products or services.
What will keep you challenged?
- Supporting the talent acquisition team with written communications in German and English through candidates management and written templates
- Creating job descriptions in German and English in order to attract the best talent
- Creating content for relevant recruiting and social platforms
- Promoting the recruiting booth for our Project A knowledge conference through social media and other communication channels
- Inspiring and coordinating colleagues in event promotion for our conference
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Currently enrolled in studies in the field of business administration, communication sciences, linguistics or similar
- Very good written communication skills in German and English
- A first experience (internship) in a tech start-up or a fast paced environment
- Experience with social media (LinkedIn, Instagram); it can be personal experience as well, not just professional
- Proactive attitude and being able to work independently
- Very good organizational skills and attention to details
- German language skills at native level and fluency in written and spoken English
What to expect working with us:
- Make your ideas count and shape the development of our portfolio companies - at Project A you can really make a difference in the venture capital scene
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one and profit from continuous learning and develop both personally and professionally
- Well equipped and modern office with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Become part of a highly professional and motivated team and work in an open and harmonious working atmosphere
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Gain an instant network within our Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups... the next one maybe even organized by you!
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.