About the Job
We are looking for a motivated working student to join our Platform team to expand the connections to all relevant players in the ecosystem and to drive the further development of our strategic partnerships and corporate relations strategies.
In your daily work, you will focus on supporting our Head of Platform with the expansion of the network platform, the conception of strategic partnerships, or the planning of events and make a valuable contribution to a wide variety of other projects.
As part of the Platform team you will operate between all stakeholders – from the Investment team to the community of portfolio founders, the Operational team, the Investor relations team, and especially the Extended innovation ecosystem – and work on all relevant aspects of a value-adding VC to quickly respond to competitive funding rounds or to support portfolio founders in scaling their companies by creating commercial opportunities.
Motivation, creativity, and openness encapsulate our values and culture. That’s why we encourage you to bring yourself to work. Join a multinational team of bright individuals and be inspired to grow, innovate, and take responsibility from the get-go.
In this role, you’ll:
- Support the development of new strategic partnerships and cultivate our existing strategic partnerships
- Actively plan events - from the conception over managing the guest list to the realization in collaboration with external partners and service providers
- Work closely with founders on corporate relations and sales topics
- Further develop commercial opportunities for the portfolio and validate new potential customers against the background of the portfolio companies
- Prepare presentations and create content for the platform communication
- Excellent communication skills - you are not scared of talking to clients or partners
- Passion for organization and event planning, at best first practical experience in event management
- Familiar with the most common tools, as well as the conception and independent implementation of smaller projects
- Fluent in German and English
- Enrolled at a college or university in the field of (event) management, media and communication or a comparable qualification and looking for professional experience
Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Remote-friendly – Work anywhere in Germany or take advantage of our beautiful and well-equipped office at the heart of Berlin
- Choose your tech – MacOS/Windows/Linux laptop and optional screen
- Career growth – Access to internal workshops, knowledge sharing meetups, PAV Academy professional training opportunities, industry conferences, and other personal development possibilities
- Subsidised products and services, including meal vouchers, German language classes, a bike leasing program, and discounts on services of our portfolio companies and various other brands
- Wellness – 24/7 access to counselling specialists, free subscription to workplace wellbeing platform Unmind, weekly online yoga classes
- Paid team and company events
- Social activities – Hang out with co-workers during and after-hours (Slack or IRL, you decide), grab lunch or coffee with randomly assigned teammates, and disconnect from everything to spend quality time in outdoor activities
- Visa application support and relocation package
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.
With 32 nationalities and over 25 spoken languages, we’re confident that you’ll feel right at home. We look forward to your application.