Working Student - Technical Content (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member of our Engineering Team at Project A, who is passionate about modern web technologies and enjoys learning new things. As part of your job, you would help produce quality content for a technical audience. To see what kind of content you’ll be helping with, check out these posts: https://email@example.com
What will keep you challenged?
- Cleaning up transcripts of interviews and creating summaries that are easier to read
- Researching new ideas: you’ll work with our Senior Content Writer and the development team to constantly sniff out new content ideas.
- Keeping an eye on developers' discussions, taking notes during meetings and watching technical presentations—all with an eye to turning it into content.
- Creating drafts and outlines for original written content such as software reviews, a technical tutorial, or best practice recommendations.
- Working with the Senior Content Writer to hone our content so that it meets editorial quality standards (we sometimes repost content to other publications with strict editorial rules).
Which traits contribute to your success?
- You’re a native English speaker or can write English at a native level.
- You enjoy researching and writing and are keen to develop those skills.
- An educational or professional background in Communications, Technical Writing, Software Engineering or Product Marketing
- A basic understanding of how engineers work and the content they value the most.
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple assignments.
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to prioritize tasks and solve technical challenges.
- Team player and self starter who isn't afraid to take initiative.
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is also required.
What to expect working with us:
- Make your ideas count and shape the development of our portfolio companies - at Project A you can really make a difference in the venture capital scene
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one and profit from continuous learning and develop both personally and professionally
- Well equipped and modern office with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Become part of a highly professional and motivated team and work in an open and harmonious working atmosphere
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Gain an instant network within our Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups... the next one maybe even organized by you!
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.