Working Student/Intern Brand & Communications (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
Someone to join our A team, as a working student or intern. Ideally you are in the final stage of your studies and would like to write your Master thesis with us on the topic of Branding within the context of start-ups.
What will keep you challenged?
- Research on the role of branding for the success of startups
- Coordinating with our VP Brand & Communications on the research hypothesis and plan the thesis accordingly
- Supporting the Brand & Communications team with different tasks such as market research, content production, social media, event management, and others
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Currently being enrolled in a Master programme in economics, business administration or a similar field, preferably in the last semester
- Analytical skills and interests
- Ideally first experience within the start-up or consulting world
- Motivation for brand from the business perspective in the context of start-ups
- Enthusiasm, drive and the willingness to learn.
- Fluency in English, German skills are preferred
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on recently founded companies
- Working independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.