Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
We are looking for:A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Acquisition of new prosperous leads in Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH)
- Provide the portfolio company's innovative technology to create added value for the clients and drive their performance by selling the cutting-edge technology and supplying the clients with crucial insights about their customers
- Close cooperation with potential customers from different industries with different problems to generate as much value as possible for almost all physical traders
- Communication of the technology as an accessible, comprehensible and intuitive solution that enables business excellence through retail and marketing management
- Forecasting the next activities, sales potentials and closing probabilities
- Leading the entire process: from the proactive initial call to the conclusion of a contract, including negotiating prices and SLAs (e.g., by telephone, video call and on-site)
- You hold a University degree and have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in Key Account Management in the retail industry
- You consistently overachieve quotes and revenue goals
- You have a proven track record of effectively identifying and selling to C-level executives
- You understand how to design complex sales cycles, and you are familiar with the methods of target account selling
- You convince us with great negotiation skills and high social competence
- You are proficient in the retail trade, you are familiar with its structures and hierarchies and you know strategies, market influences and market movements
- You have profound knowledge of how to use Salesforce, MS Office, and other sales productivity tools
- Willingness to travel
- You communicate fluently in German and English
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- You can grow ideally due to a high level of planning freedom
- You work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- You profit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
We are looking forward to your online application.