Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Design and build customer specific demos in the robot laboratory of our portfolio company
- Test and evaluate demos according to customer requirements
- Provide feedback and maintain a good relationship with the software development team
- Support MIRAI instances in production environments
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Engineering degree (electrical or mechanical engineer or comparable)
- Knowledge of at least one robot programming language: URScript, RAPID, KRL
- Minimum 1 year experience dealing with robot programming and setup of robot cells and solutions
- Self-driven, structured, a team player
- Very good English and German on a B2 level
- Knowledge of Linux, Bash, Python is a plus
- Basic understanding of machine learning is a nice to have
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Working in a revolutionary robotics industry
- Gaining the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company
- Benefitting from the greatest possible creative freedom to develop your skills further
- Working at a modern and top equipped office with a robot studio in Neukölln, Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.