Project A is a Berlin-based early-stage investor and operational VC in the digital technology space. With financial support and operational expertise, Project A helps startups to build up competences in key areas such as IT/Product, Performance Marketing, Business Intelligence and Organization Building, and thus contributes to their sustainable success. Project A supports entrepreneurs in building companies such as Catawiki, Contorion, Eyeota, Lostmy.name, Nu3, Spryker, Tictail, WorldRemit, and ZenMate.
We are looking for:A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Support the technical development of the platform
- Development of new features
- Analysis and elimination of bugs
- Close collaboration with the frontend team
- You have relevant experience in software development and great interest in building Python applications
- You are familiar with databases – SQL and NoSQL (especially Couchbase, Cassandra or Aerospike)
- Ideally, you have already worked on projects using C and/or Bash
- You like to think out of the box and working in an agile team
- You communicate fluently in English
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- You can grow ideally due to a high level of planning freedom
- You work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- You profit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment