Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network, and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Spryker, nu3, KRY, and Wonderbly.
We are looking for:A new team member for one of our portfolio companies and our A-team.
- Development of and responsibility for consistent tracking and data acquisition with digital analytics solutions
- Proactive identification of company and portfolio-wide improvement potential and translation into specific business questions
- Compiling datasets by querying databases and running analyses to answer your business questions
- Deriving insights for key stakeholder teams such as marketing, sales, product management and customer support and enabling them to act upon those
- Conception and development of standards for analyses, reports and dashboards to enable data-driven decision making
- Support and training of the operational departments in interpreting data and using digital analytics tools as well as our data warehouses
- Translation of additional stakeholder needs in concrete specifications for our ventures’ data warehouses and BI solutions
- You have a university degree in economics, statistics, computer science or natural sciences with outstanding results or a similar qualification
- You possess relevant working experience in the fields of data and analytics in fast-paced, high-performance environments
- Besides being an expert in Excel, you are proficient in SQL and know Python, R or another language for data analysis – experience in machine learning is a plus
- You know your way around digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics and BigQuery, Mixpanel, Heap, Mode Analytics or Tableau
- You have excellent analytical and strong communication skills as well as a hands-on mentality
- You are fluent in English, and understand a joke or two in German
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team that supported 20+ portfolio companies in becoming data-driven
- You gain the unique opportunity to shape the development of digital companies from various industries by using data
- You profit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment where knowledge is actively being shared between all operational teams
- You work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
We are looking forward to your online application.