Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
Team members for one of our portfolio companies. They are looking for people to expand their team over the DACH region, in 50 different cities.
Locations can be among the next cities and many more: Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Mannhaim, Münster, Hannover, Dresden, Leipzig, Essen, etc.
What will keep you challenged?
- Daily reporting of KPIs for the responsible market and immediate reaction in case numbers are not as expected
- Data analysis for the constant further development of the market
- Building a network for our portfolio company in the relevant city
- Identifying, recruiting and on-boarding suitable candidates for the community who is charging electric vehicles
- Coordinating inflow and outflow of the electric vehicles from the market
- Assisting in the development and improvement of internal and external processes
- Spontaneous tasks at the office, the field or remotely
- Working close with the rest of the operations team as well as the entire company, to streamline and increase efficiency
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Being ambitious, flexible and a problem solver
- Being outgoing, pedagogical and enjoying interacting with people
- Having a growth mindset for the business and for the personal development
- A “can-do” attitude
- Being open to work outside regular working hours
- Driver's license is preferred
- Fluency in English and German
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact in the sector of mobility
- Working independently, have all the freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
- A full-time position and active schedule - you may be consistently on the move
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.