Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Development of a leading specialist portal on all topics relating to the sale of companies
- Research and preparation of complex topics
- Writing interesting and readable texts
- Analytical tasks in the field of SEO optimisation
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Currently enrolled in marketing (communication), public relations, economics or (international) management studies
- Ideal first experience, e.g. in the context of an internship
- Enthusiasm for writing challenging topics
- Ability to quickly getting used to new topics and have no difficulty formulating concise texts
- Native level of German and very good English knowledge
- Motivation for practical insights during your studies and spend about 8 hours per week on them
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Direct insight into the operational processes and strategic decisions in a Growth Startup
- Steep learning curve in areas that are absolutely essential for the development of the company
- Atmosphere and development opportunities of a start-up in connection with a long-term (2 years+) secured financing situation
- Close cooperation with management and an experienced team of motivated and talented specialists
- Flat hierarchies and short and direct communication channels
- Best atmosphere with free fruit and drinks in the office in Berlin-Mitte as well as regular team events
- Gain practical insights during your studies and spend about 8 hours a week on them
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.