Location: Near Frankfurt am Main
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- New development and continuous optimisation of e-commerce-relevant areas, e.g:
- Tourist product pages
- Landing pages
- Non-bookable content (Google Maps, PoI, climate tables, certificates)
- Reviews (in-house / external)
- Web-optimized media, images/videos
- Customer Recommendations / Travel Blogs etc.
- Expansion, maintenance and qualitative review of the online shop assortment as well as tourist offers on the sales platforms
- Optimization of all contents of the online booking systems along the wishes of the customers
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed education in marketing, communication, media studies, cultural studies or comparable fields
- Ideally an in-depth focus on online sales/e-commerce/content management/media or the like
- First professional experience in a comparable position, preferably in a touristic environment
- Experience in content creation or copywriting
- High quality standards and understanding of target groups round off your profile
- Experienced use of CMS and IT skills (HTML, Google Analytics, Tag Management, Confluence, JIRA, API Connectivity, Internet Booking Engines, MS Office)
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working and interest in digital media in the tourism sector
- Very good knowledge of German and English, spoken and written
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Working at a leading company in the travel industry
- A mid-sized characterized corporate culture with diverse development opportunities where you can actually make a difference
- Versatile and exciting tasks with a high level of creativity
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive social benefits such as additional health insurance, free company parking and attractive travel advantages
- An open and harmonious working atmosphere
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.