Customer Care Manager (m/f) – Berlin
Project A is a Berlin-based early-stage investor and operational VC in the digital technology space. With financial support and operational expertise, Project A helps startups to build up competences in key areas such as IT/Product, Performance Marketing, Business Intelligence and Organization Building, and thus contributes to their sustainable success. Project A has supported entrepreneurs in building companies such Catawiki, Contorion, Eyeota, Lostmy.name, Nu3, Spryker, Tictail, WorldRemit, and ZenMate. More about Project A Ventures on project-a.com and on our blog insights.project-a.com.
- First point of contact and responsibility for the wellbeing of the customers of our portfolio company
- Cross departmental collaboration on process optimization to ensure the best possible service
- Answering all of the customer’s questions to their full satisfaction in order to convince them of the products of our portfolio company
- Reporting of customer feedback to the developers
- Helping to constantly improve the range of products
- You have great social skills and enjoy to interact with customers
- You think customer oriented
- You do not mind communicating over the phone for the whole day as long as it helps customers to receive an excellent service
- You like to take the initiative and you have a problem based way of working
- You are a team player and you keep calm even in fast advancing environments
- You are fluent in English and German
- You will become part of a highly motivated and professional Team
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on a recently founded company
- You can grow ideally due to a high level of freedom to act
- You will work at a modern and well equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- You will benefit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Would you like to participate in our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.